Sample Personal Retreat ProgramBalancing Adventure, Enrichment, and Reflection.
Our spiritual retreat packages offer the perfect balance of…
Enriching Workshops + Exciting Outdoor Adventures + Self-Discovery and Introspection
Based on many years of assisting people to rebalance their lives through our retreats, we have found the right blend of activity, learning and rest. We take care of the itinerary for you. Your worry-free week enables you to focus on the true purpose of your retreat—learning, growing, healing, and transforming.
Sample Personal Retreat Program
The program below offers an example of daily activities. Your schedule will depend upon your workshop choices and seasonal weather.
Choosing your Workshops
Before you arrive, you will have the opportunity to choose the Workshops you are most interested in and which are most applicable to your present situation, current issues, and challenges.
PM: Arrive in Sedona and check into your lodging.
You will be greeted by a Western Spirit guide, receive an orientation, and review the week’s program.
- Developing Your Intuition
- Meditations for Healing
- Sedona tour.
- Vortex hike to Bell Rock.
- Living in the Moment
- Gratitude Journaling
- Native American healer visit.
- Visit to ancient Indian ruins.
- Grand Canyon tour & hike.
- Evening dinner in Flagstaff.
- Communicating With Your Angels & Guides
- Healing Your Spirit
- Open free time.
- Or a Yoga or Tai Chi class.
- Or a Massage.
- Strengthening Your Relationships
- Listening With Your Heart
- Hike to Cathedral Rock vortex or Oak Creek.
AM: Check out of your lodging.
We're happy to answer all your questions and help to clarify your plans.