Although the combination of spirituality, kind people and nature made the spiritual retreat so special, it was the workshops that had the most impact on me. I can’t tell you how impressed I was with them. The atmosphere you set provided me with a safe and spiritual environment that gave me the security to examine my fears and get clarity on what I want and where I’m trying to go.
- “The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I am fully present
- Winter Solstice
- There is only one power in my life.
- Western Spirit Enrichment Center and infohub.com is featuring a GIVEAWAY!
- How Couples’ Retreats Can Help Your Marriage
- I Awaken My Divinity!
- Reconnect with your Higher Self
- Be a STAR! Stop. Think. Act. Review.
- Be the Light of the World!
Western Spirit in Print & Media!
Western Spirit is featured in the following books and sites:
- Arizona’s Sanctuaries, Retreats, and Sacred Places by Kelly Ettenborough.
- The Top 101 Experts Who Help Us Improve Our Livesby David Riklan.
- Fodor’s Solo Traveler.
- Adrenaline Adventures.
- Ranked #1 in Sedona for spiritual retreats on TripAdvisor.com’s Popularity Index.