I feel that Marian is very gracious in sharing her gifts. She does so in a very gentle and compassionate way, yet straight forward. I really appreciate her sense of humor, also. It helps to remind me that as seriously as I may be taking a situation, there’s a bigger picture to keep in mind, and that it’s good to step back, take some deep breaths, and laugh. My sessions with Marian provided invaluable insight about myself, as well as information that helped me to truly understand two relationships that otherwise remained painful and made no sense to me. On top of offering this insight, Marian also gave me some tools (well, actually made me aware of what I can do on my own from within) to help keep me in a peaceful and calm place. I am so grateful for how she has helped me in ways that words just can’t describe.
- “The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I am fully present
- Winter Solstice
- There is only one power in my life.
- Western Spirit Enrichment Center and infohub.com is featuring a GIVEAWAY!
- How Couples’ Retreats Can Help Your Marriage
- I Awaken My Divinity!
- Reconnect with your Higher Self
- Be a STAR! Stop. Think. Act. Review.
- Be the Light of the World!
Western Spirit in Print & Media!
Western Spirit is featured in the following books and sites:
- Arizona’s Sanctuaries, Retreats, and Sacred Places by Kelly Ettenborough.
- The Top 101 Experts Who Help Us Improve Our Livesby David Riklan.
- Fodor’s Solo Traveler.
- Adrenaline Adventures.
- Ranked #1 in Sedona for spiritual retreats on TripAdvisor.com’s Popularity Index.